- Yolanda Suttle, President & Beautification
- Brian Baker, Vice President & Membership
- Tina Woodlief, Secretary
- Rita Anderson, Treasurer & Speakers
- Cary Street, Events & Beautification
- Beverly Rivas, Events & Beautification
- Tammy England
- Kris Brummett, Historian
- Jared Throneberry, Past President
The Old Hickory Area Chamber of Commerce was formed in April 1991 and serves business and individual members throughout the Old Hickory, Tennessee area. We host a monthly meeting typically at the Old Hickory Church of the Nazarene in the Family Life Center. Meal cost is $15.00 for both members and nonmembers, and we invite you to attend. Our monthly program includes a guest speaker who talks about subjects of current interest to people in the Old Hickory area.
Our Chamber has a lot to offer. We invite you to meet our individual and business members who are committed to working with you to mutually enhance the businesses and communities of Old Hickory. We have a number of events and programs throughout the year with opportunities for you to become engaged.
- To help businesses prosper and grow,
- To increase job opportunities,
- To encourage orderly expansion and development of all segments of the community, and
- To promote the general welfare of the community.